Anthropology Masters programs Florida

Florida International University, Miami, Florida, has 10 scholarships for master's program in journalism is taught entirely in Spanish. The scholarship covers about 80% of the cost of the academic year of study, the candidate must pay the remaining 20% ​​of the fee and living expenses for accommodation, food, books and health insurance.

The requirements: a university degree in Communication or related discipline, minimum GPA of 8 in the last two years of the degree, pass TOEFL minimum score of 173, PAEG examination, letters of recommendation and essays.

For more information contact: Mercedes Vigon, Coordinator for Latin America, School of Journalism and Mass Communication, e-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , Tel.: (305) 919-5628.

Closing date for entries:
February 1 of each year

University of Texas Press Latino High School Graduation: Defying the Odds (Hogg Foundation Monograph Series)
Book (University of Texas Press)
2010-09-18 11:40:27 by -

What did he look like ?_

Starting with the assumption that Jesus resembled a typical peasant from 1st century CE Galilee, Richard Neave, a medical artist retired from the University of Manchester in England, and a team of researchers
"... started with an Israeli skull dating back to the 1st century. They then used computer about the Jewish people of the time to determine the shape of the face, and color of eyes and skin."
Mike Fillon followed the research and wrote an article about the portrait in "Popular Mechanics" magazine. He said during a CNN interview that:
"There are very strong rabbinical laws in Israel that you cannot tamper with a skull or any bones, so they needed to reconstruct the skull

Related posts: